Meet the Bergsons
The heroes in this game are all members of a family, the Bergsons, each with their unique abilities. While adventuring with any of them in the various environments in the lands of Morta, you will witness their emotions and struggles to help one another in order to return peace to their land. All the family members are playable characters.
John and Mary
The father and mother, John and Mary, are the foundation of the family. He is a warrior, she supports him with her infinite love. They currently have four children, with the fifth on the way. Being a guardian family, raising their kids to be physically fit and courageous has been a top priority. Mary, being a mother, is always looking after the family members and provides full support for them in their house.
- Light Attack: John can be quite quick with the sword.
- Heavy Attack: He can also be quite strong and hit hard.
- Shield: John is famous for the way he handles his ancestral shield
Mark is the eldest son. No one knows how he got so interested in foreign martial arts. He finds the ultimate joy in fighting with his bare hands, not even uncle Ben can convince him to carry weapons.
- Punch: Mark loves the simplicity of breaking skulls with his fists.
- Kick: Some foes need to feel the gentle touch of the foot.
- Shout: Mark can also stun his enemies.
The daughter, Linda, is quite passionate about arts. Sometimes she feels that the single way to express herself is through her violin. When the days are rough, she turns to the art of the bow.
- Shoot Arrows: The artistic touch is necessary when her hands are pulling on the strings.
- Charged Shot: This way she pierces some foes.
- Push Back: Some space is needed for the best results with the bow.
The younger son. Obsessed with the glowing plant Grandpa has helped him grow since he was three. The family believes that his quick feet are inherited from his grandpa, too. He thinks the plant is magical, he just might be right!
- Dagger Attack: Kevin enjoys the swishing sound of the dagger more than anything.
- Throw Dagger: He throws his dagger when the foes are out of reach.
- Roll: To the corrupted creatures, he might as well be able to disappear.
Lucy has one wish: to grow up and become a mage. Her favorite moments are when she secretly learns the ancient arts of magic from Grandma Margaret. Mary has always resisted learning the craft, but Lucy is making Grandma proud.
- Magical Missile: Look what I learned from Grandma!
- Explosive Bomb: See me clap ... now burn!
- Fire Curse: Lucy was prohibited from playing with matches, but John and Mary aren’t quite aware of this move!
Uncle Ben and Joey
Uncle Ben and his son Joey are part of the household. Uncle Ben is a master craftsman. This is what he inherited from Grandpa, unlike his brother John, who loves the outdoors and adventuring. Uncle Ben once worked for five days non-stop to make the ultimate axe for chopping wood. You might as well find it in your adventures. When the younger members of the family keep asking uncle Ben about when a certain item will be ready, he frets and says: "It is done when it IS done child' Now give me that hammer.' Joey is Ben's only son. He has his favorite activity: eating' However, no one knows how Joey came to be so strong. The present he got from Ben for his 9th birthday was a huge hammer, which he still loves carrying around
- Hammer: No one expects the hammer to be heavy by looking at Joey handling it.
- Smash: Joey's special amusement park move!
- Rage: Anger makes him faster and stronger.